Sunday, December 7, 2008

Lights Stuff

This weekend we met up with Jack's family in Salt Lake to see the lights on Temple Square and have dinner. Doug and Karen were already there Christmas shopping so Adam and Angeline drove down from Logan and Jack and I and Sam and Tiffany drove up from Orem. It was fun for all of us to get together and do something Christmasy before the holidays.

Ironically my brother Todd was also there with his in-laws so I got to see and talk to him for a bit.

After we walked around Temple Square for a while we stopped in Midvale at Buca di Beppo for dinner. It was so much fun. Their Chicken Parmigiana is SO good! It's always fun to get together with family.

3 comments:

julie said...

It looks like you guys had a super fun time. I love the picture that you took of the Temple...that was amazing. That is cool that you and Todd found each other, I wondered if you would. Merry Christmas, beautiful!

suelyn w said...

Thanks for the Christmas letter, we loved it, read it 3 times, and laughed all 3! And I completely believe that you both went skydiving! I want a Brownie at our house, I think that he might have to come tomorrow, Thanks for the idea! I love it!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you guys have so much fun living life!! It’s great!!