Sunday, December 28, 2008

Change Stuff

So here's another post made mostly for my mom. It sucks living so far away. Now when I need her to see something I have to go through the hassle of taking pictures and then sending them along- plus it never looks the same in pictures. Oh well.

So every year after Christmas I always get the decorating bug. Which basically means that I hate everything that I decorate with and want to start over from scratch. Since I'm not made entirely of money I have to make do with changing the furniture around. Lame replacement if you ask me.

So this weekend we recruited by brother in law Sam to come help us. I don't think he knew he was going to help us change furniture when he came over but he was a trooper. Plus he's a genius when it comes to TV stuff and he helped Jack hook up our surround sound. So see... he really was needed.

This was the final product of all our hard work. My mom gave us this super cute coffee table for Christmas. I absolutely love it! And I feel like it bumps my living room up a step in sophistication (as sophisticated as two college students can get at least).

5 comments:

julie said...

wow, I think it looks great! It makes the living room look a lot bigger! Do you love it? I use to love to move all the furniture around. It does make it feel all "new" again. Great job!

Anonymous said...

wow it looks really nice! great job for dayna! i love the coffee table, its super cute!

Megan said...

I am glad to see you are using the black mirror I gave you for your wedding, I know I gave it to you because I bought one for me too. Haha. Now where do I get a cute bag like yours to hang on it?

Unknown said...

Change is good!!... Isn’t that the fun part of the after Christmas décor… I’m changing my Living room around too!! However I didn’t get my tree up till the week before Christmas so I haven’t taken it down yet… I guess that will be Thursday.

Unknown said...

It is so fun to see how you are doing! You are so on the ball, I still have Both my trees up! Maybe this week I'll get in down? I hope you had a great Christmas & New years!

JAN