Monday, November 15, 2010

Summer Stuff


At the beginning of the summer Jack and I sat down and made a list of all the fun stuff we wanted to do together. Somehow summer can and went before we realized it and nothing got done. Sad right? Towards the end of summer Jack's work offered him free Orem Owls (baseball) tickets so he snatched them up and we got one item checked off our summer fun list. We drug Sam and Tiffany and Anna (Jack's brother, sister in law and sister) along with us which made it fun. We may just have to make this a summer tradition. I'm not usually into baseball but I think I could handle once a year.

1 comments:

Kristin said...

I love owlz games. They're cheap and easy (like me ;).

Okay, after my last two comments people that don't know me are going to judge me wrong...