Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Anniversary Stuff


This year our anniversary was on a Wednesday so I planned a fun anniversary getaway the weekend before. We still like to celebrate so we went out again on our real anniversary. We have specific restaurants where we celebrate specific events. Rodizio Grill is our usual anniversary spot. It never seems to disappoint. Jack surprised me with flowers and then whisked me off for dinner. After dinner Jack really wanted to go to the Haunted Woods in American Fork. I was a little harder to convince... It didn't sound fun for just 2 people. I love scary things but I wanted to get a huge group so I could scream without feeling like an idiot. In the end Jack won and I went with him. I am SO glad he makes me do fun things, even when I don't want to. We had so much fun---I cowered behind Jack for the entire hour but it was oh so worth it.


2 comments:

Kristin said...

I hate haunted houses and now that I'm married I figure I don't ever have to go again :). (Although it might be fun because David screams like a girl.)

julie said...

It sounds absolutly horrifying yet fun at the same time...I really wished I lived just a tad bit closer so I could go with you...we could plan a girls night and scream like crazy...lol